Catch up on the recordings from our inaugural Frontlines event. We launched new features, unveiled our product roadmap, and answered some big questions about what’s next in customer operations.
A new age of customer operations
When creating exceptional customer experiences, communication is just the start. Join us for new feature launches and a product roadmap reveal that brings teams, systems, and AI together — driving efficiency for your business and delight for your customers.
Front, CEO & Co-founder
Front, Head of Product
Front, Head of Design
How do I build a support team that consistently delivers over 95% CSAT?
How do you get customers to give rave reviews — completely unsolicited? What’s behind a stellar CSAT score? Hear from two support leaders on how they’ve made customer service their primary differentiator, showing how delightful customer exchanges drive growth for their business.
- How to scale a delightful customer experience despite high-volume inquiries
- How support leaders should be planning for AI
- Where are support teams investing next and how they’re measuring success
US Mobile, CEO & Founder
Front, Head of Customer Support
Front, Product Marketing Manager
How do I build smarter automation without a single line of code?
Workflows run smoothest when the data they need aren’t siloed in their respective systems. Join us to learn how we’re making it easier than ever to connect and automate third party systems into Front workflows — no coding required.
- How Context Links work and how will they transform your business
- What types of rules and end-to-end workflows provide the most value
- Where AI can play a role in automated workflows
Armstrong Transport Group, CFO
Marshalls plc, Sr. Project Coordinator, Customer Experience
Front, Head of Solutions Engineering
How do I get started with AI in customer communication?
Advancements in AI will be uprooting the way we work as we know it. From reducing manual work to reallocating time spent on mundane tasks to more complex ones, we’ll take a closer look into potential use cases of AI in Front and the revolutionary impact it can have on your customer operations.
- What types of communication and activity can AI help me with today
- How will AI actually save me time
- What is coming next with AI and how can I best plan for it
Instructure, Director of Customer Success
PuzzleHR, VP of Technology and Enablement
MNX Logistics, VP of Customer Excellence
Front, Head of Product Marketing